Industrial Visits are a part of the Educational Tour arranged by College to Students to understand the working environment of the Companies and Related Industries. They see what is happening inside the Campus of the Company and Learn to Interact with each other. They can also understand how to strengthen their Scope of Studies during the Visit Program and Improve the skills and profiles of Students. This program is set out for Btech, MCA, Mtech, Diploma Studies, BSc, BCom, MBA students in Alappuzha, India takes an opportunity to directly interact with our Professionals. This visit helps the students to choose their right careers. Industrial visits provide an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and to know more about Industrial Environment.
Free Industrial Tour in Alappuzha for Engineering Students
One good reason behind the Industrial Tour Plan is to show the students a Model of Working and Functioning of our companies and
sometimes Theory is not enough for a Bright Future for a student looking forward to a Corporate Job. Usually, we take in many
Inquiries from students pursuing in BE / BTech / MBA / MCA for Industrial Visit. Around 2000 students of various Streams of BE /
Btech, BCA, MCA, MBA had visited and attended to our Seminar at Nestsoft Technologies in Alappuzha. Students have got a Real feel
of the technical working environment. We provide Seminar about :
- How to find a job?
- Seminar on New Technologies
- What is the importance of their project to find a Job?
- Internship Project Tips
These visits are the best way of relating Class Room Theories with actual Industrial Experience. Through Industrial visits Students get awareness about New Technologies used in the IT Sector. Technology development is the main factor in Students' Career. Students will be more concerned about taking up a job after making an Industrial visit. These visits actually help students to gain a Good Job in the future. By way of Industrial Visits students are open to the Real World, where they get to know their future profession?
Benefits of an Industrial Visit (IV) Tour in Alappuzha
- Help students to gain first hand information regarding the functioning of the industry.
- Provides opportunities to plan, organize and engage in active learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- Provides an insight into the real working environment of the industry.
- Helps them to see their future place in the working world.
List of Colleges Visited, Alappuzha
- College of Engineering Aranmula, ECE, Aranmula, Pathanamthitta(Kerala Technological University)
- S. Veerasamy Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology (SVCET), MCA & CSE(II, III & IV year), Tirunelveli Dt, Tamilnadu (NAAC Accredited)
- North Malabar Institute of Technology, CSE, Kanhangad, Kasaragod (Kannur University & APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University)
- VPMM Engineering College For Women, CSE & IT, Krishnan Kovil, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- University College of Engineering Villupuram, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- University College of Engineering Tindivanam, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli(Trichy), Tamil Nadu(Bharathidasan University)
- Dr.N.G.P. Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- MRK Institute of Technology, Cuddalore, Nattarmangalam, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- PSG Institute of Technology and Applied Research, 3rd year CSE, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- PRIST University, BSc & BCA, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu(UGC, AICTE, NAAC)
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu(Bharathiar University)
- Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu (Anna University)
- Knowledge Institute of Technology, Salem, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Bannari Amman College, 2nd year CSE, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Maharaja Engineering College, ECE, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, CSE, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Vels University, CSE, Chennai Tamil Nadu,
- Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum(University of Kerala)
- Anna University Regional Campus, MCA, Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
- K.Ramakrishnan College of Technology, 2nd year CSE, Trichy, Tamil Nadu(Accredited by NAAC)
- Haji Sheik Ismail Engineering College, 3rd year CSE, Nagapattinam Tamilnadu
- K.Ramakrishnan College of Technology, Tamilnadu (Anna University)
- NSN College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu (Anna University)
- Kalasalingam Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu (Karunya University )
- Krishnasamy College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- SNS College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kalady(Abdul Kalam Technical University)
- KMAE Engineering College, Edathala(Mahatma Gandhi University)
- Thiruvallavur College of Engineering Technology, Tamil Nadu(Anna University)
- Government College of Engineering Kallooppara, Pathanamthitta(Cochin University)
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Muvattupuzha(M. G University)
- Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur(University of Calicut)
- Kannur University, Kannur
- Thejus Engineering College, Thrissur(University of Calicut)
- Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur(University of Calicut)
- Excel college of Engineering, Tamilnadu(Anna University)
- Sahrdaya college of engineering, Kodakara (Calicut University)
- Jyothi college of engineering, Cheruthuruthy (Calicut University)
- Malabar college of engineering & Technology, Thrissur (Calicut University)
- IES college of engineering, Chittilappilly (Calicut University)
- Thejus college of engineering, Vellarakkad (Calicut University)
- Holy Grace Engineering College, Mala (Calicut University)
- SCMS Engineering College, Cochin (M. G University)
- Rajagiri Engineering College, Kakkanad (M. G University)
33 acres of land of has been informed as an exceptional financial zone by a service of business, Government of India warning dated eighteenth November 2009. BioDiversity Board had raised a complaint on the land distinguished for the IT stop because of which the District Collector was coordinated to discover a substitute area for setting up of IT stop. IT stop, cherthala a degree of 66.1 sections of land of land acquired from KSIDC in the modern development focus in pallipuram town, cherthala Taluk of Alappuzha (dt). Vital framework advancement exercises including development of compound divider, water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, street subtraction and so on, has been built and are dispatched.
Releasemyad Media Pvt.Ltd,
Graceland IT Solutions,
Transorze Solutions - TIPS , etc
.Industrial Visit (IV) Tour in Alappuzha for Engineering Btech, Mca, Mba, Diploma, Bcom College Students free in the areas of IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Augment Reality, Mobile Applications, Web, Seo in takazhi,chennitala,nedumudi,vettiyar.